Saturday 30 January 2016

Its been a long time ^^;;

well, its been a long time so I guess I just wanted to pay my blog a brief visit to record whats going on in my civilian life (beside military stuffs).

I got a phone somewhat recently, moved on from prepaid to mobile-data; learnt to conserved data usage.
Its a Samsung Galxy Note5, SM-N920I. Got down with it, downloaded my favorite speedruns, comics and apps on it... had fun with it.

Frankly the previous post deliverables has got to wait. I'm just really creativity-blocked in this period.
But life still goes on alright. I swear I'm missing this feeling of typing this much as I am doing so now on the blog.
Its really been long since I typed this actively...
Well, that's the short update.
Hope any1 reading is doing well. Not a particularly cool surprising update.
Just the type; the ones that lets others know you're still alive cliche kind.

No comments :

Post a Comment